Can’t wait for Marysa & Anthony’s upcoming wedding in October. These photos by Katie of Tyler Branch Photo really capture the strong love and friendship they share…not to mention they are such a beautiful couple both inside and out…enjoy!
Charcuterie displays are becoming a big focal point for weddings. What a great way to spice up your cocktail hour with a beautiful station filled with meats, cheeses, olives, jams, crackers & bread! The food is hearty, the presentation is inviting! Charcuterie displays provides an opportunity to bring in props that go with your wedding design! And wow, our industry caterers are really stepping up the design of these stations making it a piece to talk about! Here’s some inspiration integrating a charcuterie into a hoedown rustic style wedding!
Barn- Ash Imagery
Ring- Pinterest via Nikki Campbell
Lake- Jamie and Kelley Photography
Pastries- Ben Blood
U- Amanda Rose Weddings
Charcuterie- Jon Simon
Something Blue- Cameron Ingalls, Inc/ The Knot
Greenery is definitely trending in 2015 weddings! From organic, natural greens, to flowing tablescape garlands, greenery is becoming a major focal point in today’s weddings! Check out some organic green inspiration…
Dress- Suegraphy Wedding Photography
Groom- Ulmer Studios
Boutonnieres- Ulmer Studios
Log Cards- Pinterest via Nue
Groomsmen- Ulmer Studios
Cake- Amy Fanton Photography
Ring Pillow- Etsy.com
Tree Lanterns- Happywedd.com
Bridesmaids- Suegraphy Wedding Photography
Dining table- Bryce Covey
Here’s a fun signature cocktail to celebrate your love on Valentine’s Day:
“Raspberry Chocolate Kiss Martini”
• 1/4 cup Mint-Infused Simple Syrup, plus more for rim
• 3 chocolate cookies, finely crushed, such as Nabisco Famous Wafers
• 10 raspberries
• 1/4 cup vodka
• 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
• Ice cubes
1. Fill a shallow dish with enough simple syrup to just cover the bottom. Place crushed cookies into another shallow dish. Invert a martini glass into simple syrup and then immediately into crushed cookies to coat the rim of the glass.
2. Place raspberries in a cocktail shaker; crush with a muddler. Add simple syrup and muddle again. Add vodka and cranberry juice; fill shaker with ice. Shake well until chilled. Strain into prepared martini glass. Serve immediately.